Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ledger vs. Nicholson: Who is the ultimate Joker?

















It's everywhere, so it has to be here as well. What? The endless discussion on how truly amazing Heath Ledger is in the new Batman movie. Well in that case someone needs to examine the statement. I did not see the new Batman movie yet, so i can't take sides yet, but all of you who did can.

I am starting a poll again, this time you can vote for your favorite Joker. Do you think it was Jack Nicholson who was the best smiling villain or did Heath Ledger do a better job at portraying the true evil? Vote now and reveal the truth...

I always thought that Jack was born to be the Joker, but looking at Heath's pictures he seems very promising as well. I will examine Heath's performance this Sunday and come back to you with my decision.

Till then, vote for your favorite Joker, and keep and eye open for News (TM).



No comments: