I am trying out couple of editors and here is my quick review of the first one:
Adobe Photoshop Express
The official Adobe online application for picture editing.
- the effects can be applied to different sections of a picture and not only to the whole picture
- a certain change done to the picture can be easily removed without effecting the entire work done on the image (changes/effects applied are treated as a separate element)
- navigation is very easy and clear
- picture upload is relatively fast, but equal to other applications as far as I can tell
- very nice slide show options - you can choose speed and order of your slideshow, whether picture fly around in a circle or just in a straight line :) etc. However, the slide show only looks stylish on the gallery of the Photoshop Express website, but not if you embed the code to your website...unless I don't know how to do it properly?
As already said, the effects are quite limited, and can't really be used for professional photo editing, but rather for a quick edit of your photos before you post them on Facebook or blog, if you want them to look a bit different
See this for the public gallery (click the play button on the album) and see bellow for embedded code. A bit of a difference between the two, eh?
For next time, I will be trying out the flauntR picture editor, so come back to see if I liked it and keep an eye open for News (TM).